Thursday, November 21, 2013

Honeywell HFD-120-Q Tower Quiet Air Purifier with Permanent IFD Filter, Black Reviews

Honeywell HFD-120-Q Tower Quiet Air Purifier with Permanent IFD Filter, Black Reviews

Reviews from buyer at Amazon:
It was a great advantage to see that large HEPA cleaners have 2 filters to replace, the largest of which is about the price of the machine. This Honeywell tower has a permanent filter.

There are many claims for and against the Ionic Breeze . I 'm still undecided how effective it is - but I feel almost the same for my large HEPA filter. I found two of them to control my allergies. Although I regularly cleaned and I found dust on both , I can not say that the air was particularly different . But shortly after that, in the space for the first time, I could feel the difference. I have not had time to say, he made a real dent in my allergies - plus the fact that my allergies are intermittent - but I 'm glad to see that even noticed.

One thing to note - the Amazon description says it is an independently controlled ionizer. I thought that allowed me to independently control unit HEPA . If this is the case , I do not see how . It is not always given in the description , and there is no key for it. For this reason I have 4 stars instead of 5th I want to control the ionizer separately because I need to be able to want to completely stop this. There are fields on both sides arguing for an against ionizers , and some say that you breathe worse - to be able to compare and without that it was something I wanted to try it . If anyone knows how to do that , then post it here . :)

Compared to the larger Honeywell that I have , it is much quieter on each of its three parameters. When I read the description, I do not pay attention to check the function of the oscillation. Now my favorite part of this cleaner . The oscillator is the thing that is independent of the vacuum cleaner - and when the machine is running in place , back and forth , blowing air in an arc. I like this feature a lot and I think it helps to clean a larger area. Maybe the ionizer is connected with this function ?

This device is much heavier than the same search Ionic Breeze . In addition, the manual states it is should be placed 3 feet from walls or furniture. The cable is not very long, and place the cables behind furniture to get a socket made ​​it almost impossible for me to reach a point of not less than 3 meters.

In any case , as far as I 'm happy and I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a compromise between these two types of cleaning products.









No comments:

Post a Comment